Re: heated washer nozzles

At 23:43 98-12-30 -0500, Brett Dikeman wrote:

>The whole problem started when the driver's side nozzle clogged up.
>No poking with a wire has fixed it so far, so I wanted to remove it.
>How do they come out?  Any BTDT's?

Good question. I damaged the paint on the hood first time I tried to remove
them. The proper procedure is to open the hood and remove the rubber
grommets that washer lines go through. The nozzles are held by a plastic
clips. Reach with your finger and press on the clip - the nozzle should pop
right off.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)