[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: wishbone pivot bushes

Dan Simoes <dans@ans.net> wrote:
> We call these control arm bushings.  The procedures are
> well documented in the archives, try the search engine for
> now, and the detailed tech procedures in a couple of weeks.
> The best way is to have them pressed out/in with a hydraulic 
> press.  Some people like to cut them inside and fold them 
> in, which allows you to easily pop them out.  Personally,
> I just drop the arms and bring them to a local machine
> shop.

Don't forget to put the car on the ground before you tighten 
the bolts!