Re: [OT] Pioneer stereo question

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, Tom Nas wrote:

-]...and the radio volume I usually use on highway trips is _totally_
-]inappropriate for traffic bulletins. It would scare me silly.
-]I believe there was some measure in later RDS systems that turned the
-]volume for traffic bulletins down to a pre-set level.

	someday i'll solve this.  see, i'm a dj, and what i
	want in my dasboard is a simple, 8 channel mixer.
	cellfone, radio, cd, casette, cb, shortwave, aux
	input, etc etc.  all levels set independently.

	someday i'll do it...

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good