4ksq Coolant Overflow Resevoir fixes?

Hey all- just a quickie.  Has anyone successfully patched a coolant
resevior?  Mine developed this thin crack in the front and eventually
started leaking.  I found a few at an Audi salvage yard and they all seemed
to have this hairline crack in the same exact spot.  I sanded the area down
and tried an all purpose epoxy.  It held for about a week and slowly blew
out.  Any suggestions on this dilemma would be very much appreciated as

Thomas C.  Turse
85 4ksq
Boulder , CO