Re: plugs/spades etc

>          what i really need to know is
>         how to get the spades out of the plug!

Well, the early style connectors aren't too tough - the males and
females just pop out when you reach in with your custom ground, slightly
curved screwdriver blade and depress the locking tab - which should be
re-raised before reinstallation or it won't hold well.  Some of the
single wire connectors this is almost impossible with though.

the later style I haven't quite figured out yet, I think the plastic
part snaps open to remove the connector.  At least the power window
sockets are like that (thanks Tamara for figuring that one out!)

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 85 Coupe GT