Re: How do I wire relays?

> I just bought a couple of relays for my T200Q5 and am not sure as to what
> numbers match up with what wires.  they are 0332019150 bosch relays and I
> believe the numbers by the prongs are something like 85, 86, 87, and so on.
> Anyone know where ground, load, etc. go?

85 and 86 are the signal input (one ground, one 12v).  (Interchangeable
unless there is a diode in there on the little picture on the relay).
30 is the power source.
87 is the normally open output.  87 is a normally closed output.

see two urls below for some help.  The relay stuff is about half way
down the DIN page, same as what Phil posted.

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 85 Coupe GT