RE: Not a slug at all!

The trans will pull the car fine if you lock the center diff but I would
recommend putting in a FWD trans. It will save you weight, and some room,
also if your diff were to become unlocked it will leave you stranded
Jim Dupree
 <mailto:dupree@alldata.com> dupree@alldata.com
Technical Editor II
Database Development