Re: NON-AUDI: 1982 Lambo Countach for sale

>We have one in the village.  It's plainly obvious to me that you are
  >liar - you have intimate knowledge of Coutach technology.

  >(Though for some reason you missed out all the interior trim

Hmm.  Went to the "Italian car day" at the Larz Andersen Park (Boston
last spring, saw a lot of Ferraris & Maseratis, an Abarth Fiat (my
and a couple of Countachs.  You're right, the interiors looked pretty
shabby.  Looking down through the windshield of one, there was a little
plastic plate:

			close all windows
                        after 140 mph

...which kinda put things in perspective for me.

Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp. -- "Flexibility through
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.
DTN 264-0501   Nashua, NH  USA  03062-2711