A4 sport wheels still available

hey all, just to let everyone know, my 16x7 7 spoke A4 sport wheels are
still available to anyone who is interested.

I was hoping to get 600, but reasonable offers are always considered of

It is the wheels only, but they only have about 4k on them and are in
PRISTINE condition...ie: no scratches on them in the slightest....

so, lemme know....

Michael Sheridan Williams
ICQ# 11740998
1983 UrQuattro, MC'd, koni yellows, borla, A4 Sport Wheels w/ SP8000's
1985 4000S Quattro miles, Koni Yellows/Coilover (2B), strut brace, Sport
8000 Tires, K&N