[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Quattro club discount??
What Quattro club discount?
* Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:33:03 -0500 (EST)
* From: Robert A Strain firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subject: Re: HEATED SEAT NOT WORKING
* Look at your switches first. As we all know, Audi
* switches tend to fatigue as the miles add up. My seat
* heaters didn't work, so I used (borrowed) a switch
* from a customer's car and found that my swathes were
* defective. Use your passenger switch to test the
* driver's side.
* A new switch at the dealer will cost you about 39.99
* and a bit less with your Quattro club discount.
* RStechnician Audi/Porsche
* Rockville, MD