Re: new to list

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kenworthy <jkenworthy@mail.ups.edu>
live in Tacoma, WA and just bought a 99 A4Q in Volcano Black.  I am happy to
hear from other listers in the area (_anyone_ for that matter I guess) and
would like to know of any events in or around that pacific NW relating to

As long as you a willing to hear from just _anyone_, I guess I can answer --
I am not only quattro-less, but Audi-less.  Kind of like unenlightened pond
scum on this list :-)  But since you are fellow Pacific NorthWet, I'll risk

Check out:

Bernard Littau
Woodinville, WA