Winter morning Audi blues

Hi all,
Anyone got a solution to my winter morning blues problem.
If there is a touch of ice my '94 2.6 Coupe just wont let me in. Neither of the
doors will open, nor will the boot.  A little boiling water on the door lock
solves the problem but then i am in a catch 22....The next morning yesterdays
boiling water is todays ice.
I am also having suspension creaking/knocking on bends although nothing appears
to be loose.
Finally, does anybody know whether 16" * 7.5 will fit on an audi coupe and if
so any recommendations of 5/6 spoke alloys would be appreciated.
Marc Winston