Re: Opinions on Boge Pro-gas vs Turbo Gas?

Dave C. writes:
> Ti Kan wrote:
> >... I just had Boge TurboGas installed on all four corners of my 84 5KST
> today.  The springs are stock.
> > Hopefully the TurboGas will soften out a bit over time and improve the
> ride a bit.
> I have this setup on two of my cars.
> Right after installing the new struts I was concerned they might be too
> stiff, but after about 10k miles the struts they mellowed a bit and I like
> the feel very much.  My wife is also happy with it.

Yeah, I guess these shocks do need some break-in time.  I have been driving
this car for a few days now and already the ride has improved since
initial installation.  Still kind of stiff, but the change is promising.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://metalab.unc.edu/tkan/