Re: Tales From The Chipped

Mike-  I was told by Gary Lewis that the spring may need a bit of working in.  I
didn't try adjusting the allen bolt on top of the waste gate cap, I hope I don't
need to.  I think once the spring is worn in a little I won't be getting this
problem.  Thank Goodness, I didn't want to buy a fuel pump/filter.  Today driving
to work I got it up to 1.8 bar and I noticed that the power leveled off.  Maybe
its is already worked in.  No readings higher than that today. As for my boost
gauge, I might have the only one that works properly,  I was getting 1.4 readings
(pre-mad... I mean, mod)  anytime I really stepped on it.  Anyway I am looking
forward to catching up with Howard Dinits on 101 south, and show him what it means
Dan Hamren
1987 5000 Family wagon  (Addams Family)