[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: What's a clay bar?

On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:08:32 -0600, J. Kris Baca wrote:

>Janet Scruggs wrote:
>> A clay bar is... a bar of clay.  Doesn't seem to be soft like modeling clay
>> but somewhat stiffer.  Auto paint and body stores sell it.  Mine is under
>> the name "Clay Magic."

Generic name is overspray clay.