Re: Testing for Leaking DC Current

You have probably already heard this form 1500 others already but...
Go to Radio shack and buy a 1 ohm resistor.  Put it between the
battery terminal and the connector.  Measure the voltage across it.
Old Ohms Law says I = V / R   R being 1 -- V = I in amps  or 1 volt =
1 amp.  For more resolution use a 10 ohm resistor then V = I * 10 or 1
volt = 0.1 amps.