[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]



89 90q is the car I'm working on. As for 'lock post' I'm referring to the
post located on the inside of the door, by the window. Goes down for lock,
up for unlock...'fraid I don't know the tech term for it.


Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4