Re: My Intercooler hose broke!! Conclusion (BTDT)

It will until it breaks the neck off your ic because it can't flex and
stretch. I posted for my fix. I think it's the cheapest and best out

*Steve                                             Sachelle Babbar
*'87  5000CS Turbo 5spd 1.3-2.0 bar             <SBABBAR@IRIS.NYIT.EDU>
*Cockpit adjustable wastegate, AudiSport badge
*Disclaimer:"Any information contained herein is based purely on my own
*personal experience and may not necessarily reflect yours. Use caution as
*your results may vary from mine."