[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: FW: Cartridge Tool


Which tool is this?  By strut cap, I take it to mean the cap that holds the 
strut in the strut housing.

I happen to be looking for the socket type tool that is used to remove the 
threaded  and slotted collar that holds the strut bearing/spring cap to the 
strut shaft.  Anyone got any info about that one?

I used to use a needle nose vice grip vertically, but it's too tight for that.  
Time for the real thing I guess.



"Buchholz, Steven" <Steven.Buchholz@kla-tencor.com> wrote:
> With the discussion about the strut removal tool ... I thought I'd dredge
> through my archives a bit.  Here's the number for the tool that engages the
> strut cap, and a source where one can be obtained at a pretty reasonable price
> ... HTH, and thanks again Scott!
> > ----------
> > From: 	SSpangenbe@aol.com[SMTP:SSpangenbe@aol.com]
> > 
> > Thanks for the p/n!  Zelenda added an "a" to it, so they say the p/n is:
> > 2069a.
> > 
> > I spoke w/ them and they quoted $37.00 for a credit card purchase.
> > They're in stock now.  Zenenda's phone # is:  888.892.8348.