Re: Cold Start Problems

While diagnosing a starting problem myself, I stuck a small 12V lamp in the
CSV circuit, right by the valve. Lets you know if/when it's getting power.
Pop the hood, turn the key, watch for the light.

It started ok before because it was so darn rich, the CSV wasn't needed.

Stephen Bigelow
e-commerce/ Business Development
IBO # 823967