Pierburg Fuel Injection: Rally Car

I am looking for any service/repair literature for a 80's vintage Pierburg
mechanical/electronic fuel injection system that was used on some factory
based 10V Turbo Audi Rally cars.

Any US Rally folks or European list members out there who have worked on
this system?

On a semi-related note:
I found the Kolbenschmidt/Pierburg web site at

In the History section there is a reference to the following:

       Establishment of a new light metal engine
       block manufacturing site in Neckarsulm"

I assume this is where the aluminum block engines came from that were used
in the Sport quattro and in the rally cars?

Does anyone have a spare aluminum engine block lying around?

I need to find one for a customer....

Thanks in advance

Scott Mockry