Re: calling Dave Hord, EKTA CD question

Dylan Hi from Greece,

I am using my ETKA on a laptop with 1024 X 768 pixels.
I do not see all the ETKA screen in one piece but I can move it with the
I hope this will help you provided that you laptop can support this

Pantelis Giamarellos

P.S. In case you still have "blind"spots try using the F2 button. You can
get a selectable zoom in view of the fiche this way.

Subject: was: calling Dave Hord, EKTA CD question