yuppie scum

We can drop the reference now.  Here's my story though.

The other day I had to fly to VA for the day, so at 5:30AM I
was driving down the local parkway.  Lumina in left lane at
60ish, polite flash, no move.  I waited until I could get around
him and as I went by gave him a good look at my high beams.
The moron decides to start tailing me with his highs on.
I wasn't in the mood so I tapped my brakes, causing him to careen off
to the side like I had shot him.
He then proceeds to follow me at a distance, with his brights
still on.
"I'll fix him" I figured.  Cranked it up to 110 (light morning
traffic) and lost him, slowed down to 75 in the middle lane
once I could no longer see him.  The jerk comes back, same
crap, this time in the left lane.
I had to pass the guy in front of me, he wouldn't let me into
the left lane, and I didn't want to pass on the right, so I
jam my brakes hard so I can get behind Mr.Tool in the left
lane.  This time he brakes too and goes off onto the left
shoulder, then back into traffic.
I finally gave up looking in the mirror and ignored him
(his highs still on though) until my exit, but was so unsettled
by all this that I actually drove to the wrong airport.
Then, I had to spend the rest of the day worrying that this
tool was going to trace my plate and come harass my wife
while I was away.

I'm seriously thinking about fitting 007 type accesories to
the CQ.  Oil slick should take care of tailgates, front mounted
machine gun would be nice though...
Dan Simoes                                dans@ans.net
MCIWorldcom Advanced Networks 	http://coimbra.ans.net/dans.html
100 Manhattanville Road, Suite 5        (914) 701-5378 (voice)
Purchase, NY 10577                      (914) 701-5310 (fax)