[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: audi tech day in southern NH, USA (timing belt-a-thon, part one)
- To: <C1J1Miller@aol.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: audi tech day in southern NH, USA (timing belt-a-thon, part one)
- From: "Jim Griffin" <JGriff@pobox.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:04:15 -0400
- Cc: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <TPenasack@worldnet.att.net>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <Glen_Powell@ne.3com.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rats... drats... darn... son-of-a-b*tch... etc.. etc.... :-(
It figures... the one (i.e. rare) weekend that I have to work ends up being the
same weekend as the first get together in a long time of any NE q-listers and
Audi fanatics!! ARGHH!! I can't believe the timing (no pun intended... ha ha
ha..). Bummer indeed.
Hopefully it will be very successful... and there'll be another sometime soon.
Keep in mind that I could hold it at my garage if we need/want to rotate this in
the future. (I'm located in Auburn, MA).
Take care. Have fun.
ICQ # 1315286
'92 Audi 100S - '87 VW Quantum Syncro
> We've bantered around the idea of a group tech session for various things,
> from basic maintenance to timing belts. We've scheduled the first one at my
> house in Windham New Hampshire for next weekend, April 24 (extending into the
> 25th if neccessary or if there's enough people). Time to be announced;
> probably fairly early. There's a pizza/sub place just around the corner for
> lunch (they deliver).