[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NE tech day report!
- To: C1J1Miller@aol.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Glen_Powell@ne.3com.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, KSINKLER@americanbible.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, mlarosa@v8q.East.Sun.COM, Sean_Ford@idx.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Robert.Houk@East.Sun.COM, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, SHEWETT@oceanspray.com, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: NE tech day report!
- From: Mike Larosa <mlarosa@v8q.East.Sun.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 06:46:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: Mike Larosa <mlarosa@v8q.East.Sun.COM>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pictures are unbelievably clear and sharp!
My favorite ?
Joe Fritz if your reading this, I believe we need to replace another
breather hose. I was so inspired working on your V8 5 speed, ok it wasn't
so much inspiration as the inlaws where over... as soon as they arrived I
dissapeared into the garage.... washed the wife's 91 V8, they still here...
ok, then we wazed it, still here huh...allrighty, started scrubbing the BBS
wheels with WD40 and a toothbrush to get all the old wheel weight glue off.....,
geez still here... ok what next.....oh yeah breather hoses.... I pulled
off the air cleaner.... gonna need a new filter... I found not only the
head_2_head breather hose looking kinda nasty, but the smaller one that goes
from the rear of the drivers head down to the intake manifold in 3 pieces
with at least 8 cracks in it.... This one is hidden by the air filter tray
that the filter sit's on.
I did the unthinkable and used engine degreaser to clean it up, then
pieced it together with black electrical tape till the new hose arrives :-)
Why black electrical tape ? couldn't find the duct tape....
Sorry I couldn't make day 2 Chris, but the inlaws where over sunday....
Boy I wish I could have made day 2...
Did everybodies Audi leave under it's own power ?
91 V8 (looking mighty nice :-)
90 V8 (Hope the inlaws come over next week, my car needs a detail...)
P.S. Chris thank you and thank your wife for being such a sport and having
so many Audi fanatic enthusiasts over!!
P.P.S. Can't believe we had walk-in.... cool. I'm thinkin you just made
friends with the V8 owner up the street too :-) He was drolling over
Joe's 5 speed...
_/_/_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ Mike LaRosa
_/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/ TSE - HAS
_/_/_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ 1 Network Drive
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ Burlington, MA 01803
_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/
E N T E R P R I S E Phone: 781/442-1250
S E R V I C E S Fax: 781/442-1418