[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NE tech day report!
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Glen_Powell@ne.3com.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, KSINKLER@americanbible.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sean_Ford@idx.com, email@example.com, Robert.Houk@east.sun.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, SHEWETT@oceanspray.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: NE tech day report!
- From: C1J1Miller@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:09:10 EDT
- Reply-To: C1J1Miller@aol.com
- Sender: email@example.com
In a message dated 4/26/99 6:52:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Sorry I couldn't make day 2 Chris, but the inlaws where over sunday....
> Boy I wish I could have made day 2...
> Did everybodies Audi leave under it's own power ?
Briefly: yes, every car left under their own power. Everyone who tried to
change the timing belt etc. was successful; end result including no noises,
no leaks. Biggest difficulty of the weekend was properly seating the
crankshaft oil seal; a couple leaked oil on restart, making us get back in
and change them. Detailed report to follow.
chris miller, windham nh, firstname.lastname@example.org