Re: Inside Temperature Sensor Chirping

I can't help you much, but the dealer sells the temp sensor cover for less
than $10. I tried to pry it off with a flat screwdriver, and one of the
three bars on it promply broke. Beware! I haven't gotten around to
installing it yet, and the new part does not give much indication on how
it fits in. I'll post my findings when I get to it, unless you or someone
else posts first. Let me know if you want a P/N.

86 5ks