Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:58:32 EDT
From: PlyBoyDoct@aol.com
Subject: Re: VW takes beating in new JDP IQS off topic

Last I heard Nissan was being bought by Chrysler Corp(GM).  Quality doens't
always mean that people will buy your car.  Hyundia is 194 on the scale and
don't see people running to their Hyundia dealerships and rushing to buy a
quality made Accent.  When Nissan stop making 30k dollar 240 SXs with only
150 HPs then they might come back again.  Your next Skyline can by bought
next to a Jeep dealership near you...=)

Jason C
89 200t10v
Redmond WA