Re: Dead Tach

I've actually convinced my wife this is the first step in the repair of
ANYTHING.  She used to get really mad when I "adjusted" things, but now
she actually tries this herself before asking me to fix it!

Darren D. Wall
1985 Audi 4000 Quattro
1969 911 Turbo-Look 2.7Liter  **For Sale**
1984 Volkswagen Vanagon (The Bus)
1999 Nissan Quest (The Wifes Kid Hauler)

In a message dated 5/25/99 6:33:14 PM Central Daylight Time,