RE: Shipping cars across the US

It cost a friend and I about $1250.00 to ship a car, from Sacramento, CA to
Boston, MA, last year. I don't remember the company but they specialized in
truck transport of cars. The car did not run but as I recall they did not
care since they as a matter of policy did not drive or run the customers
cars. I probable can find the company name if you need it.
Jim Dupree