[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


>My brother in-law wants to purchase an early 90's Audi Quattro coupe. The
>problem is, he doesn't know what they are called, so he can't shop the
>newspapers. Can anyone help?

They are called "Coupe Quattro", sold in USA in 90 and 91 (sorry, 1990 and
1991).   Coupe version of the B3 90 platform, with a 20V NA engine.
Go to http://www.20v.org and read all about 'em.

I compliment your brother-in-laws good taste.

Matt Rooke