Re: Odd fuel pump cut-off and brake lamp behaviour...

> Most perculiar thing: the tail lamps remain on, including the 3rd
> brake lamp on the rear screen. It just stays on. Even funnier is that
> it stays on, but at a lower intensity. When I put down on the brakes
> the 3rd brake lamp gets brighter.

Sounds like symptoms of a bad ground back there.  i woudl add an extra
one, jumper to sheet metal.  You also should investigate any wires where
they have to flex due to trunk opening etc.

Huw Powell

(soon to be) http://www.humanspeakers.com

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT