Re: 4000 Heated Seats...Why oh why?

In a message dated 6/21/99 3:45:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
John.Parry@unisys.com writes:

> Brendan,
>  They work great at -38F while you're waiting for engine heat to come
>  through. Matter of fact mine are left on all winter on the no. 2 setting.
>  John
>  89 100

Wanted to add that, don't fall asleep when the settings are at 6.  BTDT, and
it was real bad....even though it was freezing outside and the CC wasn't
turned on, I woke up in a puddle of sweat and a nightmare of me in a desert
with no water.  Damn that Seat warmer is strong!!

Jason C
89 200t10v
Redmond WA