Maybe i have a fairly simplistic view on this,(yeah i know before anyone
else says it i must be simple)it's like music copyright being abused by
people who record CD onto tape and give it to their friend for the price of
a pint, or all the MP3 sites that have sprung up. Oh oh, i feel a large hole
being dug for myself, time to say good bye on this one.

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT