[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Cruise Control linkage trouble

i'm guessing it's 811 907 423 - 'bush for connecting rod'

and no wisecracks, that's what it says in Et..., i mean, 'XXXX'.

ok this isn't getting better...

River6822@aol.com wrote:

> I have an 88 80q. The plastic grommet / keeper that holds the cruise control
> linkage to the cruise control servo has broken and disappeared.
> Does anyone know if I can get this part separately? What is is called ? Does
> it have a part number ? Does anyone have one off of a parts car that they
> would be willing to part with ? Or could some one give me the extact
> measurements so that I could replace it with a rubber grommet.
> Scott Calabrese
> http://members.aol.com/river6822



John J Cunningham III           Project Leader / Technical Analyst
                                             Country Home Products
johnc@together.net                            (802) 877-1201 X1242