4Kq and 90q Wheel Size

For years I have been interchanging wheels between my 84 4kq and my 88
90q.  Therefore, the hole spacing must be the same (brilliant, eh?).
However, now that I am considering getting different wheels for the
90q, I remember years ago looking for a set of spare R-8s for the 4kq
and being told that an 84 4kq had a unique hole spacing (4x100?).

The question is: what is (are) the hole spacing(s) for these two cars,
4x100 or 4x108?  I am considering getting a set of 15-in factory
10-spokes (4x108?) for the 90q.  Will this work?  Are these wheels 6.5
in wide?

Hopefully you listers will be able to lift the curtains of darkness on
this one.
Do You Yahoo!?