wx engine parting out

	that's right.  my mc is half done, and i'm looking to
	part out the old wx.  the em is shot, but i have:

	turbo (perfect shape, less than $70k miles on it)
	long block (crank, block, head)
	throttle sensor
	intake manifold sensor
	warm-up regulator
	fuel injection systems, distributor
	air flow meter

	and whever else would be on the engine :)  i am not
	too versed on all of what's in there, so if you have
	a part in question, let me know and i'll find out.

	looking for trades for: mc 2-piece exhaust manifold
	4kq two-position diff lock switch

	$800 takes all, $600 w/o ecu (ecu has never been modded)

	make an offer, though, if you have an offer.

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good