RE: ENRADD - Electronic Non Radar Device

Always nice when a little wild speculation gets the ball rolling.

The fancy capitalized name is what tipped me off, it was trying to sound
sophisticated, similar to VASCAR.  Signs at the entrance to North Carolina
state that, "speed laws may be enforced with RADAR and VASCAR."  Sounds a
lot better than, "speed laws may be enforced by RADAR and a trooper with
fancy stopwatch."

George Selby
78 F-150 400M, 4 on floor, 4x4
86 Audi 4000CS Quattro