re: heater control valve for '91 200q20v?

Anybody else ever try to replace the heater valve on their '91 200q20v?  I
looked through the family album, and found the heater valve (only one
listed); part number 431 819 809 A.  Picture didn't show the little
electrical connection...and it was the only heater valve listed; in the
correct location...

Ordered the part; Clair confirmed the part number for my car, had one in
This part doesn't have the electrical connection...
Looked up V8, 1991, and they specify part number 893 819 809; specified for
vehicles with electrically regulated air conditioning; also lists the other
part number (in parentheses), without the annotation for electrically
regulated...(this is also the part used in the rhd '92 100q; the left hand
drive cars use 4A0 819 809; pic shows the electrical connection...also, 893
819 809 used in the '91 80/90q...)

I'm going to send this one back, and ask for the other one; hopefully it's
not megabucks.
chris miller, windham nh, c1j1miller@aol.com
'91 200q20v ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/index.html