Wanted: UFO's and Chip

Hi, I need to buy a set of UFO's for my 91TQ and want to find out who
currently has the good deal on them.  I know these beasts are going to cost
me and I am not looking forward to it.  Soooo if anyone has the scope on
these odd balls please let me know ASAP.

Also, while I am spending money on the car I think I can slip in a hypo chip
and spring for it too.  I am hoping I can get a little information on the
chip as well.  I live at 7000 ft in Colorado and want the best chip for
pulling mountain passes and overtaking tourists galking at the scenery.  Any
input would be GREATLY appreciated.

Avon, CO