[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Questions about 90K mi. service on '89 90Q
I am preparing for my 1989 90Q's 90,000 mi. service and I
have a few questions ...
Planning to replace the following:
- timing belt
- timing belt idler pulley
- water pump/gasket
- ignition wires, coil, cap, rotor & plugs
- aux. drive belts (alt, ps, a/c)
- crank front oil seal
- fuel filter
- air filter
- all fluids, except power steering
- Is there anything else I need to take care of?
- Are there any special tools required to do above?
- Is it worth while to rent a tool set from
- When removing/installing harmonic balancer, how do you
the engine from turning while torquing bolts?
Michael Stocker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
'89 90Q '96 A4Q