[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
1990 Porsche 944 S2 for sale urgently!
I happen to have to leave the states for an unknown period
on a family matter. This means I will either store my 944 S2 or
sell it within 2 weeks if I can get what I think she is actually
worth. I bought the car this past March after selling my 85.5 944.
At the time I ran a VIN check with PCNA and CarFax which gave
a clean title history. It needs absolutely nothing, poors like a
kitten, and mechanically/cosmetically excellent.
Meanwhile, my wife will be driving the Audi 90 (mandatory Audi
I am asking $12500, pretty firm but will consider offers.
- 91000 miles
- alpine white/black leather interior
- power everything/alarm/cruise/sunroof
- ice cold A/C
- new JVC AM/FM stereo cassette
- new floormats
- Yokohama AVS tires with 75% of tread
- guaranteed to pass prepurchase inspection
- clutch is original, but strong
since March the following items done:
- very recent Maryland state and emission inspection
- complete 90000 mile service
- new timing and balance shaft belts/rollers
- new water pump
- new front brake rotors/pads
- new cam chain tensioner
I am located in Columbia-MD.
Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-2908944.