Re: dumb turbo questions

Sorry, you don't wanna use the s4 k24 in a kh. Too much low end and they
only came with autoboxes anyhow. You'll probably lose a lot of high end.
The k26 was perfectly matched to the kh.

*Steve                                             Sachelle Babbar
*'87  5000CS Turbo 5spd 1.3-2.0 bar             <SBABBAR@IRIS.NYIT.EDU>
*Cockpit adjustable wastegate, AudiSport badge
*Disclaimer:"Any information contained herein is based purely on my own
*personal experience and may not necessarily reflect yours. Use caution as
*your results may vary from mine."