Re: I've got a problem.........

Don Muirhead wrote:
> Huw Powell wrote:
> "One with two big stripes down the hood should work well."
> I'm not sure which 2 striper you're referring to but the original was
> produced in the mid '60s and one sold recently in FL for over $375,000 and
> there is another one for sale in CA for over $400,000.

Geez, I'm thinkin' like a Nova or a GTO somethin' cool sounding, with
big fat rear tires and hood pins.

When I bought my 83 5kt an option I was considering was some muscle
iron, just for laughs - they were all over the place back then for $3k
or so.

so is that $200,000 a stripe?

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT