Re: ATK remanufactured engines??

> Anybody ever heard of these guys (www.atkengines.com)?  I was
> contemplating sending my motor in as a core and getting a remanufactured
> unit in return.  Seems cost effective if they are any good...  Any body

funny, I was just reading horror stories of engine rebuilding outfits on
the Ford truck list... not that that really helps you at all... I would
still lean towards the consensus that came up there, have someone you
trust who knows what they are doing handle the job.

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT; 73 F250