Miscelaneous stainless steel replacement pipes??

Anybody know what my options are for replaicing some of the steel lines on
my MC turbo motor?  In particular, I noticed that the coolant line that
runs behind the timing belt cover and goes to the turbo is rotted to a
dangerous degree.  That and the oil lines on the top and bottom of the
turbo are rusting at the fittings.  I beleive those lines are stainless,
but they decided to use steel fittings on the ends.. seems silly to me.
Any way to crimp on/have someone crimp on stainless ends to stainless
steel felx hoses?  Phone numbers for places that do this kind of stuff??
Thanks again guys.

87 4kcsq  awaiting turbo
87 5ktq   donor