sending parts take 2

  Thanks for all of the concern from the list.  I was mainly trying to make
sure no one else makes the same mistake.  As for the missing struts, I
bought the from a private seller who has graciously offered to return the
purchase price if the parts do not turn up.  The parts were sent U.S.
Mail-parcel post.  I have a line on another set of koni's thanks to the
list.  Thanks for your concern and insure all packages of value you send.

  Max Dombroski
  87 4kcsq in U.K.