[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Valve C. Studs

>     OK - So i figured out my situation and the only route i can go is to
> change the studs that are used to bolt down the valve cover. They are the
> shouldered ones and i have shoulderless on  order.    My question is, How do
> i change the studs once they arrive next week? Do they screw out or pull out?

1.  I still don't understand the problem (what are these "different"
gaskets and cam cover studs all about???)

2.  They unscrew, and usually not to difficultly.  Pliers works, vice
grips makes it easy.

Huw Powell


82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT; 73 F250