Where is my idle switch?

    I have been checking components of fuel system again and have never
actually seen an idle switch.  I assume it is underneath the throttle body
since there is wiring that goes underneath.  I cannot get my hand to feel
any switch under there.  I hear a clicking which seems to be adjusted in
tune with moving the throttle out of the idle position, that must be the
switch.  I have an automatic so things are not the same as pictured in
Bentley.  Anyone know where to look?

Alexander van Gerbig
'88 Audi 80 -- Koni Yellows, G&M Springs, Borbet Type T, Dunlop SP9000
HÖR Technologies Sport Hydro Cam, K&N Filter

The Audi 80 Pages------------------

German Parts Importing------------

Katonah, NY 10536