h4 needed

	hi.  the last thing i need to do to my urquattro, inorder
	to sell it, is replace a headlight.  the current one works,
	it just has a hole in it and packing tape over it.

	i need an h4 "euro light) for the left side of the car
	(drivers side except in the majority of countries).

	let me know if you have one!  i have a few items to trade,
	if that's of interest.

	- urquattro rear spoiler, condition decent
	- urquattro exhaust manifold, uncracked
	- 4kq analog gague cluster

	otherwise i can buy the headlight.  who has the best
	prices on these new, anyway?

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good